Enriching Activities for a Meaningful Life
Willow Towers residents relish their freedom to spend time as they please, whether they are participating in our rich array of social, arts, cultural, and fitness programs, or enjoying a quiet stroll in our beautiful courtyard.
Our daily activities calendar is packed with options to suit a variety of tastes, from singing and playing games, to crafting and meditating. What’s more, we have several annual traditions residents and their families look forward to, including summer barbecues, holiday celebrations, birthdays, and more.
Below is a representative list of activities you or your loved one can enjoy at Willow Towers.
- Excursions to museums, galleries, and restaurants
- Bridge Group
- Movie nights
- A Cappella Group
- Live music
- Men’s Club
- Fitness classes including Tai Chi and Dance Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Memory exercises
- Painting and drawing classes
- Daily discussion of the New York Times and Wall Street Journal
- Video lectures
- Guest speakers
- World events discussion
- Book club
- Happy Hour
- Yiddish Group and Rosary Guild
- Knitting and Crocheting Club
- Music with Toddlers