Personalized Care Tailored for You
At Willow Towers, we recognize there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to assisted living, and that’s why we create personal care plans customized to meet individual needs. Our goal is to foster a meaningful life in a community where all residents are treated with kindness, dignity, and respect.
We have the highest level of licensure available from the New York State Department of Health. Willow Towers is licensed as an Assisted Living Residence with dual certifications for Enhanced Assisted Living Residence for those with extra health needs, and Special Needs Assisted Living Residence for persons with dementia. These accreditations enable residents to age in place even if their health care needs change, because of the full spectrum of clinical support we provide.
Our assisted living services include:
- Health assessment and follow up
- Full-time Registered Nurse on-site and 24-hour licensed nursing coverage
- Medication management, if required
- Physician services including Internal Medicine, Podiatry, Physiatry, and Psychiatry
- Assistance with daily living tasks, including personal care and mobility, if required
- A broad array of music, art, and recreational programs
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Excursions for shopping, arts, and cultural activities
- Religious services on site
For more information or to schedule a tour at Willow Towers, call us at 914-636-6565 x107.